In 2009, Jianguo obtained a BSc degree in Safety Engineering from Henan Polytechnic University in China, where he also was received an Outstanding Student scholarship in 2006 and 2008. He then earned two MSc degrees in chemical engineering: one from the University of Science and Technology of China (2010) and the other from Chinese Academy of Sciences at the Guangzhou institute of Eneergy Conversion (2012). At the latter, he received was awarded the Guangzhou Elite Scholarship to study abroad.
Between 2013 and 2017, Jianguo carried out his PhD work in the group of Prof. Pher Andersson at Stockholm University’s Department of Organic Chemistry. There he specialised in transition metal catalysed reactions with a focus on asymmetric hydrogenation.
Jianguo joined our group as a postdoc in April 2018. His work concerns catalytic C-H functionalisation and reactive intermediate methodology.
- Iridium-catalyzed asymmetric hydrogenation of allylic alcohols via dynamic kinetic resolution
J. Liu, S. Krajangsri, J. Li, P. G. Andersson*
Nature Catalysis 2018. Accepted.
- Regioselective Iridium-catalyzed Asymmetric Monohydrogenation of 1,4-Dienes
J. Liu, S. Krajangsri, T. Singh, G. Seriis, N. Chummanvej, H. Wu and P. G. Andersson*
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2017,139, 14470
- Recent Developments in Pd-catalyzed Oxidative Carbocyclizations
D. Zhang, J. Liu, A. Córdova,* W.-W. Liao*
ACS Catalysis. 2017, 7, 7051
- Enantio- and Regioselective Ir-Catalyzed Hydrogenation of Di- and Trisubstituted Cycloalkenes
B. Peters, J. Liu (joint first author), C. Margarita, W. Rabten, S. Kerdphon, A. Orebom, T. Morsch, P. G. Andersson*
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2016, 138, 11930
- Asymmetric hydrogenation of allylic alcohols using Ir-N,P-complexes
J. Li, J. Liu, S. Krajangsri, N. Chumnanvej, T. Singh and P. G. Andersson*
ACS Catalysis, 2016, 6, 8342
- Formal Total Synthesis of Aliskiren
B. Peters, J. Liu, C. Margarita, P. G. Andersson*
Chem. Eur. J. 2015, 21, 7292
- Thiazole, Imidazole and Oxazoline Based N,P-Ligands for Palladium-Catalyzed Cycloisomerization of 1,6-Enynes
X. Quan, J. Liu, W. Rabten, S. Diomedi, T. Singh, P. G. Andersson*
Eur. J. Org. Chem., 2016, 20, 3427